View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #37
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Planning for the Patriots

Patfanken, I read some of your posts on the pats board yesterday, just as I did for a couple of weeks around the last meeting of the two teams.

Top notch!

I think I'm about ready to look into the matchup tonight.

I do have the all-22.

But even without it, We can already see that the Texans lacked in preparation and execution so often.

For example, we also send our TEs, FB, and RB out wide or into the slots for years now; to see the team not ready for it was just mind-blowing.

I did break down all the plays, but did not take any written notes; it was pointless.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote