View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Somebody tell me why Braman isn't playing defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I can understand that, but I don't get why they don't bring him in sometimes just to rush the passer.

In third and long situations why not just let him pin his ears back and tap into his wild side.
I have also wondered that same thing. Evidently, he has not "earned" his right to be on the field, because he does not play "controlled"...........which is a plus in some circumstances, but can be a catastrophe in others.........like roughing the passer. Still, like you, I'd like to see him in there intimidating the heck out of a QB "target."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote