View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Somebody tell me why Braman isn't playing defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I can understand that, but I don't get why they don't bring him in sometimes just to rush the passer.

In third and long situations why not just let him pin his ears back and tap into his wild side.
Agreed, we're getting almost nothing from the guys we're sending out there.

But.... it's not like we're not playing him on Defense. We don't see him just like we don't see Barwin, but he does get a snap or two. If he does something with those snaps, I'm sure come hell or highwater, you won't stop Wade from putting him out there.