Thread: Coons mock 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #13
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4321 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As a big fan of Dysert I'd like to opinionate here. IF you want a QB, you have a better chance at drafting Dysert in second in 13 than Manziel or Bridgewater who should be top 20 or up in first round 2014. Just my two cents.
Bridgewater will go top 5, I have watched 5 or 6 of his games. He is for real. I actually hope that if Manziel, Bridgewater, and Mariota declared that we could get Mccarron. I like A.J. McCarron alot, if he came out this year I think he would be the first Qb taken. He gets lumped in with Mcelroy and Parker Wilson, but he is on another level talent wise.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote