View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #5
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Somebody tell me why Braman isn't playing defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I can understand that, but I don't get why they don't bring him in sometimes just to rush the passer.

In third and long situations why not just let him pin his ears back and tap into his wild side.
One still has to be disciplined enough to be on the lookout for delays and draws. Kubiak isn't the only coach that calls the draw play on 3rd & long.

Remember how, at times, Mario used to run himself right out of the play in those situations.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote