View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #104
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
YES, HELL THE **** YES!!! isnt that the entire point? i would rather go 9-7, back into the postseason, put up pedestrian numbers thru week1-17, and stomp on everyone's ass in the playoffs instead of going 14-2 and fizzling out in the division round.. then being happy with my qb that lead the league in passing and earned a probowl spot.. nothing matters but lombardi trophies..
I'm with you. I'd much rather go 12-4 during the regular season.... even lose the last two games of the season, then kick ass for the next 5 weeks & bring home the Lombardi

That's so much better than griping & crying & whining about losing a game you haven't even played yet.