View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #22
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Planning for the Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Pray that Brady and Wilfork get food poisoning?

I don't really expect us to win this game, but I can't wait to see how B. Brooks handles Wilfork. I thought he played a very good game against the Bengals and we all know what Vince did to Jones. Hopefully they line up head to head for, what I think would be, an epic battle in the trenches.
Interesting. So I ventured over to PFF, just curious and I know its all subjective.

Vs NE, Brooks played 26 snaps to Jones 50. Brooks graded out at 0.2 while Jones was the worst of any offensive player in the game at -3.6.

Vs Cincy, Brooks and Jones both played 40 snaps. Brooks was graded out as the worst offensive player at -2.9 while Jones graded out at -.03.

In other words, that was a waste of time lol.

Not that PFF really matters but for the year Brooks 172 snaps at -1.2 overall, with Jones 742 snaps at -6.1 overall.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote