Thread: Coons mock 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
I'm not convinced myself that Rodgers is someone the Texans would take. I'm just not a fan of the Tennessee guys. Hopefully Keenan Allen's injury causes him to fall to us in the first. On Dysert I have watched all his throws from 6 games so far. Accurate and very good arm. His receivers drop alot of passes that are well thrown. He looks really good, butI do like Mccarron and Mariota more though. I would be ok taking Dysert, it's risky to assume that Manziel and Mariota declare. Just a thought.
Plus to trade up in '14 you have to offer a lot. Not saying we should not but keeping in mind.