View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #219
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Stupid..... ?

I think the point was that a great QB like Peyton was one & done in his first 7 play-off appearances. He eventually went on to win a Super Bowl.

So it shouldn't be too far fetched to believe that Schaub can win a Super Bowl.

It's either we use stats, or we use your eye. I can't use your eye, so I'll have to settle for stats.
It wasn't his first 7 playoffs, it was just 7 of his 11 playoff appearances have ended with one-and-done. Most notably in 2010 when his vaunted offense put up all of 16 points on the Jets at home.