View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #215
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
STUPID! To even compare the two is rediculous. At least Peyton was good enough to take his team to the playoffs every year he played except two. A lot of those teams were horrible. Unbelievable. You stat mongers are all the same.
Stupid..... ?

I think the point was that a great QB like Peyton was one & done in his first 7 play-off appearances. He eventually went on to win a Super Bowl.

So it shouldn't be too far fetched to believe that Schaub can win a Super Bowl.

It's either we use stats, or we use your eye. I can't use your eye, so I'll have to settle for stats.