View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #216
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 47328 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
STUPID! To even compare the two is rediculous. At least Peyton was good enough to take his team to the playoffs every year he played except two. A lot of those teams were horrible. Unbelievable. You stat mongers are all the same.
It's not my comparison. The anti-Schaub crowd are the ones that are comparing Schaub to Manning.

I've never seen such outrage over a playoff victory. Schaub completed 75% of his passes for over 250 yards... He screwed up and threw a pick. The offense bogged down in the red zone. Mediocre game by a guy who has had a poor last month after playing great the first 10 games of the year.

Most astounding: Some of you are actually criticizing his performance this weekend against New England... The one he hasn't played yet!! If he plays poorly and they lose, it is your right to complain. I don't think, however, it is fair to hate him simply because you lack confidence in him. That is quite narcissistic.