View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Just watch the Ravens upset the Broncos on Sat.... Setting up a chance to get homefield again. Lol... AND THENNN....
I would seriously LOL if that happened. You mean to tell me that the Texans couldn't wrap up HFA on their own, but by sheer circumstance we DO end up with HFA??? You can't write that stuff. It's pure comedy at its best.

I think these Patriots will safety up and play a very conservative game (conservative for them, so to speak). I think THEY think that it won't take much to beat us...and they're probably right.

I have this theory that the Patriots and the Texans are really not that far apart, on the surface. Both these teams do one thing well: They insist that their opponent crumble before they do. The Texans have been doing this to teams all season long...making the opponent crack under the pressure, which was evident in the Jags and Lions game that both went to OT.

The Patriots are notches above the Texans in this, however, as evident by how we went up there and acted like we'd never touched a football before.