View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #78
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
I like Elam too, I now would like to see us take Elam, or Vaccaro in the first, Preferably Elam. Our third safety is on the field enough to be considered a starter. Second round we could go after Margus Hunt from SMU as insurance for Barwin.
Hunt would play DE in our system. Rush LB has huge star power this year but isn't as deep as past years. I don't think we need a top guy to replace Barwin. That's why we drafted Mercilus. A guy I really like for us is Travis Long from Washington State. Could be had in the 3rd-4th round.

I would love a draft like this:
1) Matt Elam - S, Florida
2) Robert Woods - WR, USC
3) Andrew Jackson - ILB, Western Kentucky
3comp) Travis Long - OLB, Washington State
4) Kyle Long - OT, Oregon

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote