View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #78
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boston columnist slams Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The Texans should go into Foxborro with a black fleur de lis on the side of their helmets and think of Thomasina Brady as Bret Favre. The first time he gets his hands on the ball they should strive for a BRUTAL, flagrant roughing the passer. They should act as if the outcome of the game was predetermined by the refrees and turn it into an exercise of "how hard can we hit Tom Brady and Wes Welker."

They should act as Sun Tzu's troops did when they were outnumbered and fighting in the mountains. We have NOTHING to lose. How many of these SOBS can I take with me before I go. ESPN, Fox Sports, Sports Illustrated, NBC Sports and CBS sports has GIVEN this one to the Patriots before the kick off. I say the Texans go in there and play 60 minutes of the most angry football the Patriots have ever seen. The refs are going to ignore the numerous times J.J. Watt will be tackled on his way to Brady. There will be scores of mysterious pass interference calls against Jackson and Quinn.
I say vugg it. Level some EXCRUCIATING hits on "defenseless receivers". "Rough the passer" whenever possible. The Texans will be playing against the Patriots, The National Media, The Crowd and the refs. The only one of those four whom you can knock the ever loving piss out of, give a concussion and have carted off the field are the Patriots. Prepare to hand Goddell a game check. Be some broke sons of 3itches with superbowl rings rather than rich young men at home WATCHING someone ELSE earn one! WIN AT ALL COSTS or don't bother making the trip. One advantage I can say the Pats have right off. THEY have a QB all we have is Schaub.

[Disclaimer] If you're a Patriots FAN visiting our board I don't give a I$HT if you like me OR my Opinions. Thomasina Brady and Bill Belecheat can take all three of their Lombardi trophies and cram them up their @$$es. The Pats are champs and the great ones don't know when to step aside gracefully. I'm ready to see my Texans knock your team to the deck and beat them till the refs have to pull them off.
I'm TIRED of having to be "graceful in defeat". Fcvk it...it's time for some OTHER cities fans to be bridesmaids with big, fake smiles.
In other words...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote