View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: ProFootballFocus, ReFocused -- Cinncinnati@Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I know that Schaub was kept really clean this week and didn't do anything to make me think he's a good QB right now. He's been better in the past. We don't have that guy anymore. Some of y'all seem to think the Schaub of old is going to magically resurface ... well, I hope so, because the playoffs are on the line. But recent trends suggest otherwise.
Guilty......

& I don't think I've been shy about it. I want that guy from 2009. But some of these comments are making it sound like this 6 game streak he is on has been the norm for the last three years (2010, 2011, 2012) & it hasn't. He's never been Brady/Rogers.... most likely never will be. But the guy who started 2012 was good enough to get to & possibly win a Super Bowl. Don't think he would have been MVP, we'd need that 2009 guy for that.

But this guy has some pretty good talent around him. Andre, Arian, Duane, Watt, not to mention the second tier guys; Jjo, KJax, Antonio, OD, Myers...... we don't have probowlers at every corner, but damn near.

If there's some way for us to get a franchise QB next season, I'm all for it. I don't care about hurting Schaub's feelings. But he's played well enough this year to get us there at some point this year..... not lately.