View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #75
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boston columnist slams Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmello View Post
I just want to say that most Pat's fan aren't like DAN SHAUGHNESSY. He has to sell news. People like him give the rest of us bad names and makes us look arrogant. Most of us respect other teams because we know that just because we beat you once doesn't mean we can do it again.

I hope we win but i'm not counting on it. good luck Sunday.

Sorry...couldn't hear you. The sound of your three gigantic Superbowl rings clicking together, and all the National Media saying that all Brady has to do is show up to assure a win were drowning you out...
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote