View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #77
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4321 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Still think we need to focus on defense early. Yes, we were without Cushing this year but I fully expect Brady to expose us again this weekend. We need help in the secondary.

I really like Matt Elam (S, Florida). I say let Barwin walk and re-sign Quin. Hopefully we can re-sing McCain too.

Quin can play S and some Nickel and Elam can play in those 3 Safety sets. Heavy upgrade over Demps/Keo is badly needed. I see Quin as our future FS and Elam as our future SS in that scenario. Manning has been good for us but I don't expect him to live out that contract. We need a playmaker at Safety.
I like Elam too, I now would like to see us take Elam, or Vaccaro in the first, Preferably Elam. Our third safety is on the field enough to be considered a starter. Second round we could go after Margus Hunt from SMU as insurance for Barwin.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote