View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #38
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What has happened with Tate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Of course, there's nothing wrong with Tate.

He's only been on the Injury Report with "toe (initial)," "toe," "foot," "hamstring (most common compensatory injury to a turf toe)," "hamstring," "hamstring," "hamstring," "hamstring," "hamstring," "foot/hamstring," "foot/hamstring," "hamstring," .......now back to "foot" all season long since the 5th game.

Just like George and Best, exemplary RBs, ever since their initial turf toe, they were continuously dealing with toe, foot and hamstring problems until they retired. I hope that is not the case with Tate. But this year his toe underlies his lack of performance and has affected his ability to remain on the field.

Please do not use logic on this forum, it MUST be his vision and nothing you say will change my mind