View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #20
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
are you talking about the game Sat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Naw I think he's talking about when we played the Patriots last time and Schaub threw deep to Walter in the endzone who was covered pretty well. Meanwhile Arian Foster was open underneath with the entire field available in front of him.

What Deuce said. That play especially sticks out in my mind, there were a couple more as well, all early on and long before the score got out of hand.