View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: ProFootballFocus, ReFocused -- Cinncinnati@Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Doc... you know this is not a problem Schaub has had throughout his career. Some are making it sound like he is David Carr or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
He is NOT David Carr. It is a problem that he's had this year.
I think where people are coming from on this is based on the fact that Carr did some good things his first 2.5 years. He showed potential and he had a helluva lot more raw skill than Schaub possesses. But somewhere in the middle of the '04 season, it was like going over the top of a roller coaster. The bottom just dropped out on him. He stopped showing any improvement and played like crap. A lot of people spent a lot of time trying to figure out why and a lot of people spent a lot of time and energy defending him. In retrospect, the tipping point is pretty clear. So some people are questioning now, "Have we experienced the tipping point on Schaub?"

*shrug*

I know that Schaub was kept really clean this week and didn't do anything to make me think he's a good QB right now. He's been better in the past. We don't have that guy anymore. Some of y'all seem to think the Schaub of old is going to magically resurface ... well, I hope so, because the playoffs are on the line. But recent trends suggest otherwise.