View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: ProFootballFocus, ReFocused -- Cinncinnati@Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
He is NOT David Carr. It is a problem that he's had this year.

I'm going to post this piece on 2012 QB performances that just came out by FOOTBALLOUTSIDERS. And pay special attention to DYAR (defense-adjusted yards above replacement) and DVOA (defensive-adjusted value over average). And look at where Brady and Peyton sit vs Schaub.
I think that chart says exactly what I've been saying about Matt Schaub for a few years now. They have him middle of the pack in total value & on a per play basis.

I'd like to see what Peyton's numbers looked like when the Edge was tearing it up in Indy. Partly because Matt hasn't been asked to do so much the last couple of years.

& I get that.

But every now & then, I'd like to see that 2009 Matt Schaub. That guy was ranked 6th by FO. Behind Brady, Rivers, Manning,Brees, & Favre.

Ahead of Romo, Roethlisberger, Rogers, Manning, & Warner.