View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ProFootballFocus, ReFocused -- Cinncinnati@Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
You have to go deeper into the numbers to explain why the patterns may not follow success.......like the efficiency of the QB. Like a QB that has a problem in general throwing completed passes past the 10 yd mark.

Brady 34 TDs 8 INTs
Peyton 37 TDs 11 INTs

Schaub 22 TDs 12 INTs
Doc, I was not trying to compare QBs; that was why I used team names.

According to Brian Burke, his theory is that running on first down is bad strategy.

I show that the Texans passed more on first down in the first half than the Broncos so that theory implies that the Texans followed the good strategy and not the other way around.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote