View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The history of the kubiak denny's menu.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well, when Kubiak becomes Bill Walsh...let us know.
I'll let you know right now that Kubiak will never be Bill Walsh 2.0.

But, NOBODY will be the second coming of Bill Walsh. He was that special and there is a reason why he's become a benchmark for head coaches.

However, my point was that Kubiak's lineage comes from a tree that has grown many championship coaches. He's using a proven system that has been behind many NFL championships with different teams.

We can see incremental improvements with this team. Yeah, they screwed the pooch by missing out on HFA, just like they did...when? Oh yeah, never. Just having a chance at HFA was a first time for this franchise, and they still have to learn how to deal with success.

So-called "baby steps" can be frustrating for impatient fans (myself included), but there is definitely an upward curve to this franchise's history under Kubiak. Hopefully that trend doesn't stop until there's a shiny silver trophy involved.