View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What has happened with Tate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Just pure speculation on my part, but I don't think he wants to be here as a back up RB.
I don't think he doesn't want to be here.

I'm sure he wants to be a starter & would like to be a starter here just as soon as anywhere else. I'm sure he knows that he'd have weaker competition elsewhere & would like to be on one of those teams.

But he also knows that he hasn't been healthy enough to be a starter anywhere else.

When he is healthy, he gets plenty enough carries. He was 1b here last year, not 2nd string. If I were Ben Tate I'd be trying to find a way to stay healthy. We probably won't be able to re-sign him, unless something happens to Foster for any amount of money.

But we want a guy like Ben Tate, a guy that wants to be a starter, a guy who thinks he is a starter. I like Forsett, but he knows he isn't a starter in this league.

I also think Arian liked a healthy Tate. I think it made him play better having that competition.