View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #12
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
The line is -9.5/-9 I actually think it will come down by gameday but we will see. Maybe being the underdog is better for this team than giving up points though. We lost our last 3 games of the seaons and there were sour notes all around but Saturday a number of things looked better than they had in some time. The D didnt give up a damn thing to speak of, no 3rd down conversions, the O line held up well, foster go into it. People having been crying too much inmo. Schaub threw the pick 6 which was bad but they guy is throwing 0.75 picks per game so lets hope he stays away from that in NE. Outside of that I have no problem with his performance, no deep balls but I dont see a reason to try to throw deep if its not there. We moved the ball well and just stalled as we always do in the red zone as this has been a problem for years. Lets build off of the fixes we made in this last game and move forward.

Also of note looking at the last 3 games

82/142 57% completion 5 TD 4 Ints

Tom hasnt exactly been killing it. Its not impossible for him to struggle although I wouldnt plan on that
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote