View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #75
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

I think the Texans will probably focus on RT, LB, and NT/DE in the draft. We drafted Ben Jones and Brandon Brooks last year and I think one of them will take over the RG spot for good next season. We don't have anyone at tackle though. Newton is adequate but probably best suited as a backup.

Our LB corps just sucks now. Barwin, Reed, and Mercilus are okay and I'm fine with two of them as starters next year but ILB is a mess. We've been destroyed by injuries but even before that we had Cushing and no one. James should be let go or benched. Sharpton can't stay healthy. Dobbins is a backup. Ruud is a stop-gap solutions.

Cody and Antonio Smith are adequate starters but if someone better is available for either of their positions then they can be relegated to the bench or released.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote