View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Rank the Final Eight

How do you rank the final 8 football teams?

My Rankings
  1. New England
  2. Denver
  3. Green Bay
  4. San Francisco
  5. Baltimore
  6. Seattle
  7. Atlanta
  8. Houston

Now, just because I got Houston last, don't think that I've given up on them. Actually, my hopes for a Super Bowl Championship has increased over the last 4 weeks.

I was more worried about it when we were the #1 team. Of all the teams that I know won't win the Super Bowl, it's that #1 team at the end of the season. I guarantee you whoever that number one team is will not win the Super Bowl. Not necessarily my number 1 team, I've got the Patriots as the best team left, they've been my #1 team since the end of the season, so I believe they have no chance (I know how that sounds).

That's also not to say the worst team (which was probably the Texans going into the play-offs) will win it. We've got to beat New England & that's not looking like a good bet right now.