View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #61
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

My main issue with Kubiak has become him having no imagination when it comes to getting the ball into his playmaker's hands & utilizing all the talent he has at his disposal. He's not creative enough.

The reverse to Martin last week is a play that we should've been running to utilize his speed and playmaking ability.

we should be targeting Posey more on those deep comeback routes where he showed excellent separation and hands.

I love AJ, but its clear by watching him that he's lost a step..so why not run that bubble screen that we throw to AJ at least twice per game, to Martin and get him in space....it could be just like a punt/KO return...which is where he's been for weeks now & he's nearly broke a few too.

You guys want more throws past 10 yards? Get all your speed guys on the field so at least there's a viable threat that someone other than AJ can take the top of the defense. I think this is as much of a problem as anything. Walter & Daniels/Graham's deep speed scare noone...so the defense is just sitting on the short stuff & sitting a safety over the top of AJ.

You gotta utilize all your tools and get the defense to think....at least a little bit.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote