View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #74
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81420 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Still think we need to focus on defense early. Yes, we were without Cushing this year but I fully expect Brady to expose us again this weekend. We need help in the secondary.

I really like Matt Elam (S, Florida). I say let Barwin walk and re-sign Quin. Hopefully we can re-sing McCain too.

Quin can play S and some Nickel and Elam can play in those 3 Safety sets. Heavy upgrade over Demps/Keo is badly needed. I see Quin as our future FS and Elam as our future SS in that scenario. Manning has been good for us but I don't expect him to live out that contract. We need a playmaker at Safety.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote