View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #59
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Parcels. Belichick. Walsh. Landry. Kubiak.

Sorry for the interruption. I agree with the point you two are making, but this grouping made me laugh.
Agreed.

I got suckered into thinking a 12-1 record, which followed our best year in 2011, was somehow a sign that Kubiak was growing. Only in the loss to the Patriots did I realize that he hasn't grown. He's just faced teams who crumble faster than HIS does.

I was unfazed by the Packers loss. But the loss to the Patriots, the total collapse and utter zombie-like actions of his entire team that late into the season told me that this head coach is a boy among men when it comes to playing the big games.

There was an adage that "We win despite Kubiak" and that saying went out of style with the 12-1 record. Now it's seeming like we might be back to that state of being again: Finding ways to overcome the immaturity of Gary's coaching skills. Sorry if that sounds harsh to others on here, but hey...no time for coddling. This is win-or-go-home time. No trophies for 2nd place, nor for divisional round exits.