View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #4
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Cautiously optimistic. That's my attitude.

We bring our A+ game, the Patriots commit some mistakes (and we don't), then we stand a chance.

But the Texans will have to play damn near perfect football for 4 quarters. That's not the standard for Kubiak's team, though, so I have my doubts it can happen on the road vs. the Patriots.

IF the Texans win, because let's face it...it's possible, it will be HUGE. We'll either be playing Peyton Manning in Denver or we'll be hosting the Ravens, which would just be e-p-i-c IMO.
Just watch the Ravens upset the Broncos on Sat.... Setting up a chance to get homefield again. Lol... AND THENNN....
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote