View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Wild-Card Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Not--------what---------we-----thought--------he-------would--------be.

Feign ignorance all you want, but it's just an opinion you don't want to hear when you get down to it.
Excuse me for butting into this conversation.

I'm not a Schaub fan, I've criticized him several times. I do not believe he is as good as the Schaub lovers would have you believe, however, I know he is not as bad as the Schaub haters would have us believe either.

I think he's far from an elite QB & he's far from a bust.

If you're of the thought that only an elite QB can get us to the Super Bowl, then you're not going to be happy with Matt Schaub. I get it.

Personally, I don't think you need an elite QB to win a Super Bowl. I do not think Eli Manning is elite, no matter how emphatically he differs.

Matt can & has played as well as Eli in the same short spurts that Eli has. I think Eli is tougher (I think Eli is the toughest QB I've seen play in a long time), but that's not really quantifiable. The Schaub lovers would definitely disagree but, whatever.