View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #194
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post

Show me some post that suggest we replace Matt schab immediately with a draft choice next year or even a free agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Schaub supporters argue that the team can win with him and that the team shouldn't simply dump him and start over with "X".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
whose to say "X" wont be better just because of an unfamiliarity with the system... i get the whole schaub knows the system the best thing, great, he'll make a great coach one day and continue the shanny offense legacy in the future.. sticking with schaub will keep the texans on a treadmill. yates came in as unprepared as any potential replacement and did a damn good job winning a playoff game in the process.
there you go.

pretty much saying start over with another qb.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote