View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #13
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95473 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The history of the kubiak denny's menu.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You didnt see them exploit Maualuga Saturday did you ?!
No, I guess he didn't. I just find it amazing that with all the different issues affecting this team, or any team for that matter, for some silly reason, the fricken playcalling is always at the top of the list, and it would matter if was Kubiak, Bellchick, or Harbaugh, or God himself.

Fans have no earthy clue about playcalling. And for those who say think they know more about playcalling than coaches do, they have no credibility with me. NONE!

I stand by what I said earlier. All this "Denny's Menu" bullsh!t is nothing but an lame attempt to mock.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote