View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #191
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
if you could read, i was talking to someone who wanted to just dump schaub in start over with an unproven rookie
No you weren't that has been your mantra from the start. "If you are going to complain about him then tell us who to replace him with". Bla bla bla!!!!!!

Show me some post that suggest we replace Matt schab immediately with a draft choice next year or even a free agent.