View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #192
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Classic example pf losing yourself into irrational hatred. Some of you folks want Kubiak fired and Gruden brought in. Cool, just a few weeks ago Gruden was breaking down plays on how well Schaub looked off defenders and made his progressions. Frankly I thought he was too effusive at the time. Now I think you poo flingers are ridiculous.
I'm not a Kubiak supporter but I think he is capable of winning a Super Bowl with this team if it had a better QB. problem is he refuses to give up on people once he gets close to them. We seen it with his d coordinators. We are seeing it now with his special teams coach and his QB. it's going to be his downfall. It's easy to see coming.

Just because I don't believe in him doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed. It's just painfully obvious that he doesn't have the managerial qualities it takes to be the man. You have to be able to put aside you personal feelings for players and coaches and do what's best for the team. If he could do that I believe he is good enough despite his shortcomings as a head coach to win a Super Bowl.

By the way, Gruden has never been someone I would want here. Can't stand him.

P.S. I thought you were going to stay out of our circle jerk. Just couldn't stay away huh?