View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #190
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
i'm still waiting on the suggestions on available free agent qb's and upcoming college qb prospects that no one has mentioned yet.

i've already said i'm open to finding a successor to schaub.

names some names. i'm talking about a clear upgrade not a lateral move that won't make the texans significantly better.
Oh here you go with this crap again. As if no one is allowed to point out Schaubs obvious (to anyone with a clue) flaws unless they suggest a replacent for him. How ignorant can you be? Players are replaced all the time. You don't have to have a specific player in mind to know that one needs to be found.

We simply need to keep our eyes and ears open. Keep all options open and be a little proactive in the market. If there are no good value guys out there currently that could at least compete with Schaub then game plan for the draft.

What's that, there's no good QB's in this draft? Then trade away this years first for a first next year that way The following year we have 2 first round picks to barter with.

That's all anyone that is knocking Schaub is saying. He's not the guy that is going to take us where we want to go. The sooner that is realized the sooner we can start planning to do something about it. YOU are the only one with the idea that it needs to be done now.