View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #49
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wild-Card Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about.

I think we at least have to have a basis to "measure" bust.

Let's say we go back for the last 10-15 years to check out all the QBs that have been drafted. Where Schaub was drafted, he is definitely a success as opposed to some 30-50 underachievers/bust.

Or you can go by comparative salary, which should have Schaub somewhere just above average. But his play has been better than average.

I don't see how you can call him a bust.
It's really beyond me.
Not--------what---------we-----thought--------he-------would--------be.

Feign ignorance all you want, but it's just an opinion you don't want to hear when you get down to it.