Thread: We can do it.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Jarvis View Post
1 game at a time.

The Rams were favored once as 2 TD (14 point) favorites over the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Pretty much everyone will probably be picking the Patriots to win this game and it doesn't really bother me.

The Texans are already battle tested in these playoffs and came out on top.

The Patriots are rested, but is that always a positive for a team to be so rested???

It can happen folks.The Texans could Win this next game.

Texans 38 Patriots 27
When I read your title, I immediately thought of this:

I agree with you. I don't think that resting is good. Perhaps that is why the Texans lost HFA, b/c had they stumbled into a lack luster win over say, the Vikings--how would resting help that? You have to play to get better and to get rid of the "jitters".

However, I would think the score would be more like

Texans 27
Patriots 24