View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #95
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Watching the Skins game today, on that 9 yard limping run by RG3, I couldn't help but think I guy with a sprained ACL is faster than Schaub by far.

What's Schaubs longest run, no way it's 9 yards, LOL. Now I'm not ready to burn Matt at the stake like some, but I'm 37, and out of shape, 20 bucks says I could give Matt a run for his money in the 40. Now I wouldn't be able to walk the next day, but what the hell.
I stand corrected, Matt ran for 19 in 2009, and 10, in 2008, 12 in 2007. He was a regular RG3 Lite. I'm gonna start calling him MS1.