View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #4
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The history of the kubiak denny's menu.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Meh.

All this "Denny's Menu" stuff just screams fan ignorance if you ask me.
It's certainly fun to joke about, but IMO Kubiak makes himself any easy target because for most his game management skills have always left something to be desired. While I realize other offensive minded coaches look at similar play charts coaches like Sean Payton seem to do so while managing the game better. And Kubiak's apparent inability to delegate the play calling task to a member of his staff also adds fuel to the 'he's really just a glorified coordinator in over his head' argument.

Personally I'd prefer a HC that is monitoring the ebb and flow of the game as opposed to one who seems to lack the mental ability to do so while having his nose in the playbook.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote