View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #69
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
nice extension for Schaub but writing is on the wall, if there is any chance to grab a franchise QB, if Kubiak wants to keep his job along with Rick Smith? They should take him now. this is the most drastic change IMO
Yep,

And if he falls to late in the 1st rd I would take a chance on Bray. He's a top 5 talent but has footwork/needs to grow up issues. But he wouldn't be there for the Texans to pick without these issues. Then try to use Tate and a 3rd to move up in the middle of the 2nd rd and draft Hopkins. Then take the Texans 2nd and pck the best OT. Winters/Pugh would be my choice. If this were to happen the Texans wouldn't be struggling to score TD's like they are now.

S is the biggest need on defense. They need to re-sign Quin and pick a S with the 3rd supp. pick. What S do you like in the 3rd rd range? I like Duke Williams/Swearinger/Shamarko Thomas. They seem like they would be good fits on Wades defense. The reason I dont rank NT as high as you do is most teams play 60% nickle so a NT wouldn't be on the field as much as a nickle S. The defense could certainly use an upgrade over Demps/Keo.

Thoughts
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote