View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #45
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wild-Card Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Yeah, because this fan base has a history of crucifying rookie QBs. Riiiigghhtt ....

Matt Schaub has been in the league NINE years. He is what he is. I'm not even hating on him, but YOU brought that weak sauce Schaub crap into this thread. Luck has and will make many mistakes. He's a young QB. If he's still making those mistakes after four or five years, people will be labeling him a bust.

Wait, maybe I jumped on you too soon. You're suggesting that Schaub is playing like a rookie? OK, I can get with that. Hell, he plays like a promising rookie.
Did you ever hear me jumping on Wilson? Nope!

What I had said even before the draft is that Luck is overrated and overhyped.
Because of that, people tend to give him more leash.

It make their comparison between Schaub and Luck (for this year, especially) more out of skelter. They think that the Texans can win it all with Luck this year!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote