View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #82
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
So much for Andrew Luck being better than Schaub. Just threw a pick that sealed the win for BAL.

Gawd this is easy using soaper logic
Luck as a rookie led his team to the playoffs after inheriting the worst team in the league. The Texans have way more talent than the Colts but Luck led many 4th qtr comebacks.

How many 4th qtr comebacks has Schaub led his team to victory in the 5 yrs he's been here? I bet you that Luck has as many this season(his rookie yr) as Schaub has had in his 5 yrs in Houston.

BTW, Schaub has led the team to the playoffs as many times in five yrs, (1) as Luck has in his rookie yr. (1) But carry on with your Schab love fest. I used to be a Schaub guy, but because of the foot injury he's no longer capable of winning a SB, IMHO and every yr Schaub is the starting QB from this point forward is a yr that Luck and the Colts will have to catch up to the Texans talent wise. TBH, they really aren't that far away from being equal to the Texans talent wise as things stand now.

Each yr Schaub is the starting QB is another yr AJ/Brown/Cushing/Watt/AF etc.... get a yr older without having the chance to win a SB.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote