View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #23
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stop the negativity - let`s kick some Pats ass!

I said earlier this season that I feel this team can beat any team in the league. Despite recent setbacks, I still believe that. We might not be playing that great right now but a completion here and one less penalty there and we are scoring TDs instead of FGs.

Just off my memory but it seemed like the ball bounced the Pat's way all night the last game. Harris extended their first drive with a penalty on third and long. Then NE fumbled inside the 5 yard line and recovered before the TD where James was trying to cover Hernandez out of the backfield (that play ruined my fantasy teams chances).

Schaub threw a pick in the endzone. Watt forced a fumble in the redzone that was recovered by NE for a TD. I believe we also fumbled inside the ten yard line recovered by NE.

I don't know, I don't think we're favorites to win this game by any means but I'm also not ready to concede defeat.

A football can bounce in a lot of crazy directions.