View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
why do people need descriptive thread titles? Too hard to run your cursor over the title and get the gist of what OP had in mind?
I used to post threads that were not totally identifiable. Cak straightened me out. I try not to anymore. It also has a lot to do with trying to run a SEARCH on a specific subject. Just literary and time-saving courtesy to the MB members.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote