View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #176
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Oooo a challenge, I like this

Umm, the pass to AJ in the endzone was off target, he led him too much, Dre barely got his fingers on it.

lol, it was an out route dre was supposed to run thru..AJ couldn't get off the jam at the LOS and the timing was thrown off mainly b/c of that...that has zero to do with schaub. Schaub couldn't hold the ball any longer than he actually did b/c he had a guy in his face...it was still an extremely catchable ball..AJ would be the first to tell u he should've caught that b/c it was most definitely in his catch radius.

The terrible throw that went for 6, the other way

bad decision and great play by hall moreso than an accuracy issue.

In the 3rd quarter he over threw Aj down the sidelines by a mile, but we got lucky and had a holding call away from the play

lol, if AJ isn't impeded by the cb, AJ's got a shot at that ball...

Those are off the top my head, I bet if you break down film, theres more

2 attempts past 10 yards has to do with his ability to carry a team. He can't, hes a game manager, and nothing more.

that's not what your post was about, it was about accuracy...u can't even stay on point about your own posts..aside from that, WTF does that have to do with schaub? He doesnt call the plays.

The 50% of his yards are YAc is a very accurate stat, do some research. And it has nothing to do with hitting guys in stride when all your passes are less than 10 yards, its great scheming to get them wide freakin open.

oh, so now we're giving the great kubiak props for laying down a great scheme for schaub to play in? Your hate knows no bounds.....so why then did our great scheme not show up last year for yates when our ppg fell to like 17 ppg once schaub went out? why did rex grossman look like a clown when he got his chance to play in this great scheme here and in washington? aside from that, your statement makes zero sense and further shows that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Look, Schaub is a game manager and if the run game and defense are great, we win. Like Saturday. If they are point, Schaub won't carry us. Thats the only point us Schaub "haters" are trying to make, we think we need a new qb very soon because at some point the qb will have to drag us to a win, and Schaub can't do that

This is what i want you to do before the next time you post. I want you to go watch some other qb's for an entire game that you deem better than schaub that aren't the elite qb's in the league. I want you to see how many passes that they put right in the bread basket of the WR and how many passes the WR has to adjust for; where they're either jumping up for, slowing down for, laying out for, going to the ground for. i guarantee u you will find at least the same amount of "inaccurate" passes if not more from each qb in these games b/c none of these guys r perfect.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote