View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #13
Matt Schaub
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Matt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Schaub is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Ask Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
Hi Matt, I'm Canadian; I've seen a lot of cold weather games up here. Just wondering if you have any contingency plans regarding the weather. Check out the 1977 Grey Cup game where the Montreal Alouettes used a staple gun on their shoes to avoid slipping. Not saying that's the solution, but it couldn't hurt to bring one to the game
Well, the good thing is no matter what the weather is, a draw play always works wonders. We usually play pretty well in bad weather. I remember some time ago against the packers we did very well. Not to mention vince Wilforks body heat will more than compensate for the cold weather. I think I like our chances.