View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #14
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we win this game and if the broncos advance, I think we'll lose to them.

If the ravens advance I think we'll beat them and play in the superbowl.

But I think we beat the pats this Sunday on the strength of the defense.

The jitters, butterflies, the nervousness...that is gone. Win or go home. We have the talent. Wade is a good defensive coach. Kubiak is a good offensive coach. I'm not big on schaub but he can do enough to win this game.

We should no longer be in awe of the pats. We've been there gotten our head bust. We've felt their wrath. We know what they can do. The hesitation will be gone. We will come out fast, wild and free and we will win this game.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote