View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #169
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 74447 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
You sound patently stupid right now...

The only thing that has anything to do with accuracy in this post is what u say about schaub hanging someone out to dry..He had 1 throw where a guy was left out to dry...graham...where are these other "numerous" passes where he hung someone out to dry?

Also, 2 attempts past 10 yards has exactly what to do with accuracy?

50% YAC? Is that an official # or are u just talking out of your ass again?
And even if it was an official number, for those WR's to gain all that YAC, guess what? You've got to hit your WR's in stride or on point more often than not.

Of all the schaub haters, you're the 1 who makes the least sense...u should really stop posting..no really your posts are beyond terrible.
Oooo a challenge, I like this

Umm, the pass to AJ in the endzone was off target, he led him too much, Dre barely got his fingers on it.

The terrible throw that went for 6, the other way

In the 3rd quarter he over threw Aj down the sidelines by a mile, but we got lucky and had a holding call away from the play

Those are off the top my head, I bet if you break down film, theres more

2 attempts past 10 yards has to do with his ability to carry a team. He can't, hes a game manager, and nothing more.

The 50% of his yards are YAc is a very accurate stat, do some research. And it has nothing to do with hitting guys in stride when all your passes are less than 10 yards, its great scheming to get them wide freakin open.

Look, Schaub is a game manager and if the run game and defense are great, we win. Like Saturday. If they are point, Schaub won't carry us. Thats the only point us Schaub "haters" are trying to make, we think we need a new qb very soon because at some point the qb will have to drag us to a win, and Schaub can't do that